Delivering a training course requires many skills. A trainer must know the content well and be an expert in it, be able to communicate well, know how learning works, have a high level of empathy to understand what delegates are going through and be able to show enthusiasm about the content.
People including you will always remember a good teacher many years later and the same applies to the training world. Becoming a good trainer is not at all hard. All you need to do is to practice the required skills and have persistence to use them.
This highly effective, high intensity and engaging course is designed for anyone who wishes to make their career as a corporate trainer. This course is tailored to ensure it can be directly applied to your workplace. Once certified, the trainers will hit the ground running as soon as possible.
British Connections “Train the Trainer” course prepares you to deliver outstanding training sessions regardless of the topic.
1. This course is suitable for anyone new to training and wishes to become a trainer.
2. Even experienced trainers wishing to refresh their training skills.
About your Certificate
1. Behind Your certificate all the marks attained during the course will be mentioned.
How to complete the course successfully
1. You will have to do a theory test after you have seen and understood your video topics conducted by me. The question for each session is uploaded for you. You can directly write your answers on the computer or write on a separate sheet of paper and upload on the site.
2. Next you will prepare your training modules as per the sample given to you in your TTT workbook. Please make your training modules exactly as you see in the sample.
3. Practice conducting your training sessions standing in any room and NOT sitting in one place. Once you are ready then you can make a video shoot of your 15 minute session.
4. Submit the Training module and the video for evaluation.
5. Once I have evaluated, you will receive an intimation for a 20 minute LIVE Feedback from your trainer (Sulabha Chadwick)